VertigoMTB has been packaging group multi-day MTB adventures for over 6 years in Tasmania. Let us show you the best of Blue Derby with a tailor made package for your group.
We offer all of the following services for groups:
- Shuttle and Ride Plan: Vertigo’s experienced advice on what to ride and how to maximise your time at Derby
- Airport Transfers: Launceston Airport pick up and drop at your arrival and pre-departure times
- Accommodation: Derby B&B’s, Hotel Accommodation, Group Accommodation
- Guided Rides
- Minimum of 6 riders, maximum 36
- Minimum of 3 nights, although we suggest at least 4
- Packages must include Shuttle and Ride Plan, and at least, either Airport Transfers or Accommodation
"A quick note to say thanks for looking after us last week. We had a blast! The tracks are very impressive. Spike and I felt they have that extra 'something' over the Rotorua tracks. Your organisation of the long weekend was second to none! The shuttles took all the hassles off us so we could enjoy the 'time out' and the riding. The accommodation was great and the end of track bike cleaning facilities were fantastic. To be able to come on a bike holiday from interstate and not have to hire a car is a huge bonus too. We're looking forwards to getting back to Blue Derby to check out the new tracks opening soon"
Frosty and the gang
"Vertigo Mountain bike is quintessential Tasmania, not just for providing a way for you to enjoy some world class trails but Buck and Jude embody what this place is about. Beautiful people who share what they love in a place that their passionate about. You really made me feel at home and I certainly wish it was. A mountain bikers dream."
Vertigo Stumpy Hire + Vertigo’s Blue Tier and Atlas Day
"If you’re into mountain bikes, you must try Blue Derby in Tasmania. It has to be the best collection of trails in Australia. Buck & Jude the owners of Vertigo, provided service and hospitality way beyond our expectations."
School Group experience at Blue Derby with VertigoMTB
"Absolutely mesmerizing trail - BUCUKKKING brilliant! Huge thanks to Buck for the shuttle, hilarious banter and guidence. We will be back!"
Big Chook makes riders do crazy things